Please read the following conditions. Use of this website represents acceptance and acknowledgement of the Refund Policy set by Myrtle's Distilled Spirits.
With any utilization of this website, you declare that you are 21 years of age or older. Usage by anyone under 21 is deemed unlawful and you may be prosecuted under federal jurisdiction.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- If a cancellation is issued, the order is subject to a 15% cancellation fee plus a $10 minimum restocking fee, NO EXCEPTIONS
- All orders should purchase courier shipping insurance. Orders without shipping insurance will not be issued any reshipments, refunds, or store credit.
- There will be no refunds or reshipments of any items for orders that were shipped 30 days or more prior to the refund request date.
- No refunds or replacement bottles will be issued once a claim or dispute has been placed on your order until the claim or dispute has a resolution.
If an order is returned to the shipper due to any of the following reasons:
- If a cancellation is issued, the order is subject to a 15% cancellation fee.
- Courier attempted delivery and no one or no one above the age of 21 was home
- Rerouting the package to a different address
- Incorrect or incomplete address provided at checkout
- No pickup from UPS and/or FDX location
- A chargeback was placed on an order that is in transit
- Order refusal
- Order canceled
- Rerouting the package to shipper
- Lack of accepting order in any way
The customer will be responsible for all shipping charges, including an additional return shipping fee and a $10 restocking fee. Initial and return shipping costs are subtracted from the total amount of the order before refund is processed. All refunds will be processed within a calendar month of the returned delivery date to Myrtle's Distilled Spirits.
- ACCEPT THE DELIVERY
- If the delivery box is damaged, please ACCEPT THE DELIVERY and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a photograph showing the damage of the delivered package and a courier delivery receipt stating package was damaged at delivery or prior to delivery (this can be acquired from courier website under delivery receipt). Upon receiving the listed pictures and documents, a reshipment of the damaged goods will be sent to you at no additional expense to you.
- DO NOT REFUSE THE PACKAGE All refused packages (even if courier UPS/FDX notifies you that the items are damaged upon delivery) will incur a loss in shipment fees.
- If you have a broken item upon delivery, Myrtle's Distilled Spirits requires photographs for proof of the original packaging and items. Refunds or replacements will not be processed without a photograph for proof. We require photographs of the bottles that clearly show the breakage (Chipped, non-leaking bottles will not be provided with reshipments or a full refund). In the event of no photographs for proof, the customer must repackage and return the bottles to the warehouse to receive any store credit or refunds. This includes all orders with insurance. The amount of refund or store credit is at the sole discretion of Myrtle's Distilled Spirits.
- If the safety seal is broken but the seal is not fully opened and/or there was not significant leakage, a partial refund will be issued of 10% of the bottle.
- If the safety seal is missing from the bottle and the bottle shows no damage, no refunds will be provided.
- Photographs of the products are not guaranteed to exactly match the delivered product. This is not considered damage.
- Myrtle's Distilled Spirits will require photographic evidence to proceed with any claims.
- In the event the product received is not what was ordered or a missing item, Myrtle's Distilled Spirits will ask for the incorrect item(s) to be returned & delivered to our warehouse via a prepaid return label from us prior to sending refunds or replacements. All returned bottles must be unopened for any refunds or reshipments. Customers may be offered a 15% discount on the retail price of the incorrect bottle to keep. We do not offer discounts of more than 15% off incorrect bottles. If the ordered item is out of stock, a store credit in the amount of the purchased item will be provided.
- Myrtle's Distilled Spirits does not guarantee the product photographs to look like the delivered product. Please always rely on the product title and description when purchasing.
- If the shipment becomes missing in transit, orders with shipping insurance will be offered a refund with the shipping insurance deducted from the refund or a reshipment will be issued at no additional cost. Orders without shipping insurance will not receive any refunds or reshipment of the order. In the case that the package was returned to us, orders without shipping insurance will not be refunded for shipping costs both ways and/or damaged bottles.
- To claim a lost package in transit, seven (7) full days must have passed since the last scan or update on the provided UPS or FDX tracking link.
- Myrtle's Distilled Spirits is not liable for any package(s) that get stolen. All orders deemed “delivered” by courier(s) will not be reshipped or refunded. This includes all orders, with or without shipping insurance.
- No refunds or reshipments will be issued even if a courier claim is approved for a lost package that has been delivered.
Cancellation of Goods
- If the customer no longer wants the order while the package is in transit, the customer is liable for all shipping charges & a 15% cancellation fee plus a $10 minimum restocking fee.
Shipping of Goods Issue
- We do not offer refunds on shipping costs as Myrtle's Distilled Spirits is not responsible for any carrier shipping delays or damage.
- Myrtle's Distilled Spirits will not provide any refunds for orders that have been submitted with the incorrect shipping address. Once in transit, we will not reroute the package. Please double check all information prior to checking out.
Myrtle's Distilled Spirits reserves the right at any time to modify any information on this website without notice. If you disagree with any of the content of this website, please do not use this website.
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY